Tag: 爱上海为什么用不了


Eto’o insists Man City attacker Mahrez ‘has qualities to win Ballon d’Or’


first_img Indeed, the former Barcelona and Inter Milan star says Mahrez is capable of winning the Ballon d’Or.Advertisement “He is one of the most skilled players in world football today. Ballon d’Or? It is very likely that it will end up in Africa (in the future). I really hope he not only dreams of becoming Africa’s best, but also of the Ballon d’Or, because he has all the qualities to win it,” Eto’o told Le Buteur. Read Also:Ex-African footballer of the year Eto’o explains why he’s going back to school “At the same time, we want to see Mahrez play more in City, not only because he is African as we are, but because he is a very good football player. But the decision is the coach’s. He gets paid to make decisions and the player gets paid to train.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Cameroon great Samuel Eto’o has admitted he’s a fan of Manchester City attacker Riyad Mahrez. Loading… Promoted ContentThe Highest Paid Football Players In The WorldBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever MadeTop 10 Historical Mysteries That Still Haven’t Been Solved7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend BetterBest Car Manufacturers In The World6 Interesting Ways To Make Money With A Drone8 Addictive And Fun Coffee FactsThe 10 Best Secondary Education Systems In The World7 Truly Incredible Facts About Black Holes9 Best Movie Robots Of All TimeThe Best Cars Of All TimeA Soviet Shot Put Thrower’s Record Hasn’t Been Beaten To This Daylast_img read more


‘Sarajevsko pivo’ and FC Sarajevo signed a sponsorship contract


first_imgManager of Sarajevska Pivara (Sarajevo Brewery) Nazif Branković and president of football club ‘Sarajevo’ have signed one year contract on sponsorship and cooperation, reports sportsport.baBranković said that Sarajevsko pivo (Sarajevo beer) is one of the most famous and successful brands from BiH, and it is currently present in Albania, Austria, Australia, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Macedonia, Italy, the USA.Selimović said that he’s very glad that they signed an agreement with Sarajevska Pivara, and added that in the period to come different competitions will be organised for Sarajevo fans in cooperation with ‘Sarajevsko pivo’.last_img


Officer injured as Minnesota man arrested for pursuit in Floyd County


first_imgCHARLES CITY — A Minnesota man was arrested late last week after a pursuit in Floyd County which led to an officer being taken to the hospital.The Floyd County Sheriff’s Office says they attempted to stop a vehicle on State Highway 14 west of Charles City at about 2:49 Thursday morning. They say 32-year-old Bryant Johnston of St. Paul led officers in a pursuit through Charles City, which included Johnston going 56 miles per hour in a 20 mile per hour zone through downtown Charles City. Johnston collided with a Charles City police squad car around North Jackson and Lane streets.After that collision, the officer attempted to apprehend the driver and was dragged by the vehicle Johnston was driving. The officer was taken to the Floyd County Medical Center where he was treated and released.Johnston crashed his vehicle into a snowbank and was arrested. He’s charged with the felony of eluding officers during a motor vehicle stop as well as several serious and aggravated misdemeanors.last_img read more


Value of communities highlighted in suicide prevention plans for Donegal


first_imgSuicide prevention was the main focus of the first annual Connecting for Life conference for Donegal, which heard moving personal stories and local plans to reduce the suicide rate. The conference on Friday last in Buncrana saw 80 individuals from health, education, community and voluntary organisations interested or involved in suicide prevention coming together to share good practices and build connections.Liam Ward Director of Service, Donegal County Council speaking at the Connecting for Life Conference in the Inishowen Gateway Hotel in Buncrana.The conference comes under the Connecting for Life Donegal action plan which is a 5 year plan (2015-2020) for suicide prevention that involves a broad range of organisations and individuals from the statutory, non-statutory, the community and voluntary sector, and also the general public. This local plan forms part of the national Connecting for Life strategy which sets a minimum target of a 10% reduction in the suicide rate in Ireland by 2020. The conference was chaired by Liam Ward, Director of Community, Enterprise & Planning Services in Donegal County Council and the opening address was provided by an Cathaoirleach, Cllr. Terence Slowey.Speaking on the deeply sensitive and devastating issue that is suicide in society the Cathaoirleach noted the need for cooperation in this area saying “in the world we live in today with people facing many different types of difficult situations and challenges it is hard to think of anyone who has not been directly affected by suicide or mental health issues. Now, more so than ever, we must stress the importance and value of community, community spirit, and cooperation to combat these issues”.“We as a Local Authority have an onus to help people with mental health issues and focus on providing support to people who are in crisis, whether it be housing, job creation or promoting social inclusion. Our aim here today is to bring people together from different sectors, services and communities in order to strengthen our collective ability to be a major force for change in suicide prevention in Donegal.”Anne Sheridan, Mental Health Promotion/Suicide Resource Officer for HSE Donegal gave an update on the implementation of the Connecting for Life action plan to date followed by a number of guest speakers from different areas of the community. Emma Lawrence from Buncrana gave a very personal and moving message of hope about her own issues with mental health and suicide and her journey to recovery.Siobhan McLaughlin from Donegal Travellers Project gave a talk on the work of her organisation and the mental health issues faced by Travellers and other ethnic minorities in the County.Sarah Toye, Suicide Crisis Assessment Nurse, talked about GP and primary care and a new approach to the assessment and care management for those in suicide crisis. Geraldine Murray, MABS North Donegal, provided information on debt and mental health issues and the different kinds of help people faced with these problems can access. Finally, Kieran Doherty from the Alcohol Forum gave a talk on the link between alcohol abuse and mental health issues.This was followed by a short workshop discussion where groups provided feedback on the day and also exchanged ideas and information on the different services and the connections that can be made in the area of suicide prevention. To conclude, Dr. Kevin Malone, Professor of Psychiatry & Mental Health in UCD gave an overview of the national and local picture in terms of suicide rates and encouraged the audience to keep strengthening their cooperation and build deeper connections as the best means of promoting positive mental health and reducing rates of suicide.Attendees were then invited to the Lived Lives Lost exhibition, an exhibition of stories of young lives lost to suicide in Ireland, in Fort Dunree organised by Donegal County Council Cultural Arts Service, Inishowen Development Partnership and the HSE.Value of communities highlighted in suicide prevention plans for Donegal was last modified: October 11th, 2016 by Rachel McLaughlinShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)last_img read more


PSL Finals: Delos Santos, Petron unfazed by Game 2 loss


first_imgPH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games PLAY LIST 02:42PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games01:44Philippines marks anniversary of massacre with calls for justice01:19Fire erupts in Barangay Tatalon in Quezon City01:07Trump talks impeachment while meeting NCAA athletes02:49World-class track facilities installed at NCC for SEA Games02:11Trump awards medals to Jon Voight, Alison Krauss Of course, delos Santos and the rest of the Blaze Spikers would’ve wanted a sweep and repeat as champions instead of figuring in a pressure-packed knockout duel in Game 3 on Thursday night for the crown.But Petron was quick to put the loss behind and still look at the bright side.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSPrivate companies step in to help SEA Games hostingSPORTSSEA Games: Biñan football stadium stands out in preparedness, completionSPORTSUrgent reply from Philippine ‍football chief“We just stay positive and I told them that there’s no reason for us to feel ashamed for losing. It’s part of the game and it’s a great challenge for us,” said delos Santos in Filipino after Petron fell, 25-21, 19-25, 20-25, 17-25. “The series is just tied. We’ll be ready to give our best on Thursday.”“I just told them we need to show our game. We struggled and I think this game is not really for us and it’s just the willingness of F2 to win,” he added. “We just need to accept this loss.” SEA Games: Biñan football stadium stands out in preparedness, completion ‘Caption this’: Paul Pogba deletes cryptic post after Jose Mourinho axed SEA Games: Biñan football stadium stands out in preparedness, completion LATEST STORIES Petron lost for the first time this conference after going 13-0 and delos Santos felt the setback was necessary in order for the Blaze Spikers to get the job done.“It was a wakeup call for us. We need to experience this for us to put more effort and work harder.”Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next TS Kammuri to enter PAR possibly a day after SEA Games opening Private companies step in to help SEA Games hosting Hotel management clarifies SEAG footballers’ kikiam breakfast issue MOST READ There was no hint of disappointment in the face of Petron coach Shaq delos Santos even after Blaze Spikers’ fell to F2 Logistics in Game 2 of the Philippine Superliga All-Filipino Conference Finals Tuesday night.ADVERTISEMENT Lacson: 2019 budget delay due to P75-B House ‘insertion’ LOOK: Joyce Pring goes public with engagement to Juancho Triviño Is Luis Manzano planning to propose to Jessy Mendiola? Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. View commentslast_img read more




Recent Comments