Tag: 上海桑拿


Bottle throwing at Arnett under probe


first_imgIndiscipline reared it’s ugly head among spectators once again at Arnett Gardens Football Club’s Anthony Spaulding Sports Complex on Sunday night, after the team’s 2-2 draw and 4-3 aggregate defeat to Montego Bay United in their second-leg Red Stripe Premier League semi-final.The scene was reminiscent of Arnett Gardens’ loss to Waterhouse in the 2013-14 semi-final, when after battling to a 3-3 draw in the first-leg, Arnett Gardens lost the second-leg at home 1-0, following which supporters took out their frustration on the away team and match officials.Kashief Brown’s extra-time winner spurred some patrons into throwing bottles and other objects in the vicinity the MoBay United team and officials, as well as match officials.However, Premier League Clubs Association (PLCA) general manager, Andrew Price, says an investigation will to be carried out into the incident and the facts ascertained before any action, if any, will be taken against Arnett Gardens Football Club. He noted that this is a serious offence and if found guilty Arnett could face heavy sanctions.In the 2013-14 season, RSPL semi-final elimination did not go down well with the Arnett home fans, who took out their anger and disappointment on the match officials by throwing missiles and verbal threats. Officials and other important figures had to be escorted from the venue under heavy security. Gun shots were also heard during the melee.SIX-MATCH PROBATIONFor that incident, the Trench Town-based club was fined $200.000 and placed on a six-match probation.If found guilty again, Price warned Arnett could face great punishment, but insists that the facts will determine their next move.”We will have to get the report. The referee and the match coordinator will have to submit their reports. But like in any Premier League we will have to get the facts and deal with the situation after. Action (for missile throwing) would be taken against any club. But you are innocent until proven guilty and the facts will have to come to the committee and be proven. It wouldn’t be prudent of me to make any comment at this time,” he explained.”It’s a situation where you expect certain level of maturity. We will wait until we get documents from the match official, commissary and coordinator. Anything else we will deal with it as the facts are presented and it will be dealt with in the appropriate manner,” he said.last_img read more


Most Promising Company For 2011: SimpleGeo


first_imgrichard macmanus Although we think SimpleGeo has a lot of potential, we should note that geolocation is a very crowded field. As Marshall Kirkpatrick explained last month, SimpleGeo is competing in some way with entrenched enterprise geodata megaliths like Esri; slow-baked open source standards-based technologies such as OpenGeo; hip startups like Locationlabs, Factual and Foursquare; BigCos like Facebook and Google; and free open-source geodata backed by big mapping companies. As a sign of things to come, earlier this month SimpleGeo launched into public beta two free application programming interfaces (APIs) that offer a large amount of information about 13 million places in the United States. This information will be available for free, forever, to anyone building an application that needs local context.Let us know in the comments if you agree with our choice for Most Promising company for 2011, or whether you think another company should’ve been selected. ReadWriteWeb’s 2010 In Review:Top 10 Semantic Web Products of 2010Top 10 RSS and Syndication Technologies of 2010Best BigCo of 2010: FacebookTop Trends of 2010: App StoresMost Promising Company For 2011: SimpleGeoTop Trends of 2010: Internet TVTop 10 Startups of 2010Top Trends of 2010: PrivacyLocation has been a big trend of 2010. Foursquare, Facebook, Google and others have developed successful products using location data. The idea behind SimpleGeo is to be a platform for others to utilize location data.Back in February, before SimpleGeo had launched, the company claimed to be indexing more than 1 million location-based objects every hour. Related Posts Why Tech Companies Need Simpler Terms of Servic… Top Reasons to Go With Managed WordPress Hostingcenter_img Tags:#2010 in Review#Features#Location#NYT#web#Year in Review A Web Developer’s New Best Friend is the AI Wai… Yesterday we selected our Best LittleCo of 2010, the light blogging service Tumblr. In this post we select a company that we think has the potential to be Best LittleCo of 2011. Next year we’re expecting a lot from data-centric companies and one in particular. This company provides a platform for developers to create location-aware applications: SimpleGeo.This is the 7th year that we’ve chosen a Most Promising company. Looking back at our results, we’ve hit the mark sometimes: for example, Feedburner in 2004 and Digg in 2005. Other times our picks have been accurate on the trends, but flew wide of the dartboard when it came to picking the successful companies. We chose sync app Sharpcast (now SugarSync) in 2006, but DropBox is better known now. We chose Brightkite in 2008, which ultimately lost out to Foursquare in the battle of the check-in apps. However, we think we have a winner here in SimpleGeo! SimpleGeo comes out of Boulder, Colorado – one of the most innovative startup scenes in the U.S. currently.As ReadWriteWeb’s Chris Cameron explained in May, SimpleGeo evolved out of an earlier company: CrashCorp, created by SocialThing founder Matt Galligan and former Digg Chief Architect Joe Stump. The original plan of CrashCorp was to create mobile games using augmented reality, but the young company soon learned that the hardest part was developing the back-end geolocation infrastructure that would support their applications. Thus was born SimpleGeo. 8 Best WordPress Hosting Solutions on the Marketlast_img read more


Tiny Houses Hit a Neighborhood Roadblock


first_imgA house flipper turned developer in Charlotte, North Carolina, thinks that his plan for a subdivision of tiny houses will be a boon for first-time home buyers and people hoping to downsize. However, some of his neighbors are more concerned about the potential impact on their own property values.Kevin Young’s Keyo Park West would include 50 houses, some as small as 500 square feet, when fully built out. The houses would sell for as little as $89,000, less than half the median home price in Charlotte. But nearby homeowners have asked the Charlotte City Council to block further development, according to an article in The State.“Tiny houses” are typically built on trailers, but Young’s houses would be built on concrete foundations, and in all respects other than size would be just like any single-family home. The city, in fact, agrees with him. Ed McKinney, the city’s interim planning director, said there’s no minimum size for single-family homes in Charlotte and that the tiny home label is a marketing ploy only.“To be clear, they are only tiny houses in the marketing name only,” McKinney said. “Many of the tiny houses that people are familiar with (from TV) are on wheels. And the only place you can do that now is in an RV park, and you have to have a site zoned for that.” Tiny Houses Join the Building CodeBuilders Aren’t Jumping on the Tiny House BandwagonWhy Tiny Houses Make Sense From Fine Homebuilding: The Big Deal About Tiny HousesTiny Houses to the Rescue Young, however, calls Keyo Park West “Charlotte’s first tiny house community,” and says that houses will range in size from 493 to 1,000 square feet. He has yet to submit a formal plan for the development and so far has constructed only a single 500-square-foot house. But that hasn’t done much to reassure neighbors.One of them is Robert Wilson, who lives about a half-mile away from Young’s planned development.“You specifically designate areas for mobile homes, and this is no different,” Wilson said. “We want this stopped. We aren’t against (zoning that allows three homes per acre). We are just talking about these types. It will greatly diminish our property values.”Young thinks some of the opposition is racial (he is African-American while nearby residents are mainly white), and that neighbors are probably afraid that the small homes will be bought by black residents.“We have the most coolest, most eclectic group of people on earth,” Young said of those who have asked about the development. Ages range from 22 to 72 and include a number of people who simply want to downsize.In addition to the single house that has been built so far, two other lots on the 19-acre parcel are under contract, Young told the newspaper.The backdrop for Young’s planned development is a city-wide effort to build more affordable housing. Media attention has helped make tiny houses an attractive option for some potential buyers, says Kim Skobba, an assistant professor at the University of Georgia who has taught a class on tiny houses.“However, having an interest in tiny houses might not translate to community acceptance,” she said. “Opposition to affordable housing, regardless of the form, is common, so I guess I am not too surprised to see pushback on tiny homes.”center_img RELATED ARTICLES last_img read more


Manohar Parrikar’s son Utpal slams Sharad Pawar for comments on Rafale deal


first_imgUtpal Parrikar, the elder son of late Goa Chief Minister and former Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar, on Monday wrote to Nationalist Congress Party president Sharad Pawar, accusing him of lies and blaming him for misusing his father’s name for political gains.He also urged him to allow the family and those who respected late Parrikar, to grieve in peace.Mr. Pawar, in a statement on Sunday, had said that the Rafale deal was “not acceptable” to Parrikar and therefore he resigned as Defence Minister. Parrikar served as Defence Minister from 2014-17, when the Rafale deal was being negotiated between India and France. Sharing copies of his signed letter with The Hindu, Utpal said on Monday that the family was particularly saddened and dismayed by the remarks.”I am shocked, saddened and dismayed as Mr. Pawar, such a senior and seasoned leader and who was himself a Defence Minister should speak like this, particularly when he knows that my father is not around to reply to his statement,” said Utpal.”Even when my father was alive, and courageously fighting his illness, certain political leaders dragged his name for petty politics. That time my father had given a fitting reply to such insuniations and innuendo.” “Today he is not amongst us that is why perhaps you are taking the liberty to use his name and speak lies.”Being a senior and respected politician, people of India did not expect such a statement from you Pawar sahib,” he said.Stating that his father was an honest, upright individual who worked in the best interests of the country, he said that his father went on to serve as Defence Minister and by all accounts did an excellent job. Stating that many historic decisions were taken by him, for which he will be forever remembered, Utpal said that one of those was the Rafale fighter aircraft acquisition deal of which he was one of the chief architects.He said that later when the people of Goa wanted him to come back to serve them, Parrikar came back and served Goa till his last breath.”It is an insult to the love between people of Goa and late Parrikar to falsely suggest that he came back due to Rafale acquisition. As a former Defence Minister yourself, I am sure you know the importance of equipping our brave soldiers well.”Utpal, who is a front-runner to contest from the Panaji Assembly seat presently lying vacant due to his father’s demise, also said that Mr. Pawar’s comments were part of a “malicious misinformation campaign that seems to hinder the strengthening of our armed forces”.last_img read more


5 days agoNapoli coach Ancelotti opens door to signing Ibrahimovic


first_imgTagsTransfersAbout the authorCarlos VolcanoShare the loveHave your say Napoli coach Ancelotti opens door to signing Ibrahimovicby Carlos Volcano6 days agoSend to a friendShare the loveNapoli coach Carlo Ancelotti has opened the door to signing LA Galaxy star Zlatan Ibrahimovic.Ibrahimovic told Gazzetta dello Sport that he would love an experience at Napoli, especially as he already worked with Ancelotti.After victory over Hellas Verona, Ancelotti joked: “I’ll call him tonight and say we’re waiting! “I have a great deal of affection for him, I saw he scored 29 goals in 30 MLS games. Tomorrow, after I’ve called him, I’ll let you know how it went!”The Swede will be a free agent when his LA Galaxy contract expires in December. last_img


Kaia Gerber Gigi Hadid and Canadas Winnie Harlow nominated for Model of


first_img Facebook Login/Register With: Kaia Gerber and Canada’s Winnie Harlow will compete for Model of the Year at the 2017 Fashion Awards. The breakout catwalk stars have each been nominated in the International Model Category at The Fashion Awards, formerly known as the British Fashion Awards, as organized by the British Fashion Council (BFC). Kaia, the daughter of supermodel Cindy Crawford, and Winniw are joined in the category by former winner Gigi Hadid and her sister Bella Hadid.“The Model of the Year award recognizes the global impact of a model, who over the last 12 months has dominated the industry with an influence that transcends the catwalk,” a spokesperson said of the category.The Fashion Awards 2017 in partnership with Swarovski will take place on 4 December, at London’s Royal Albert Hall. Votes were cast by 2,000 members of the fashion industry drawn from media, retail, communications and photography, with the voting body covering 38 countries. Advertisement Advertisement Twitter LEAVE A REPLY Cancel replyLog in to leave a comment Advertisement READ MORElast_img read more


AC Milan prepares to sell Andre Silva after lining up Chelsea


first_imgAfter AC Milan made up plans and are willing to sell Andre Silva this summer, Wolverhampton Wanderers have been placed on red alert.Originally the San Siro club had been looking to loan out the striker, who struggled during his first season in Italy. But now Milan are now ready to sell Silva this summer if someone bids £27 million, according to Calciomercato in talkSPORT.The club needs the money to reinvest in the squad by securing Chelsea forward Alvaro Morata who is their top transfer target.Jose Mourinho is sold on Lampard succeeding at Chelsea Tomás Pavel Ibarra Meda – September 14, 2019 Jose Mourinho wanted to give his two cents on Frank Lampard’s odds as the new Chelsea FC manager, he thinks he will succeed.There really…Silva’s availability will be of great interest to Wolves, who have been observing and following up the Portugal international since January.The club failed with an approach for the 22-year-old previously, however, they are back in the Premier League and a deal could be on the cards.Before now, AC Milan had told Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata to snub Juventus and join them because they can offer him guaranteed first-team football.last_img read more


Contract talks stall between Ramsey and Arsenal


first_imgArsenal has not made a breakthrough in contract talks with Aaron Ramsey, and there are rumours the Welsh midfielder will leave in January.Ramsey’s current deal will run out at the end of the season, and the Gunners had hoped to resolve his contract issues before the start of the current campaign.Premier League rivals Chelsea and Manchester United both expressed an interest in signing Ramsey during the summer, and they are monitoring the situation at the Emirates.It’s believed Aaron Ramsey wants similar deals like that of his teammates who signed a new deal worth £110,000-a-week in wages.Tammy Abraham, ChelseaChelsea hat-trick hero Tammy Abraham hopes for more Andrew Smyth – September 14, 2019 Tammy Abraham hopes this season will be his big breakthrough at Chelsea after firing his first hat-trick for the club in Saturday’s 5-2 win at Wolves.Gunners’ boss Unai Emery made it clear during pre-season he wants Ramsey to renew, but the club is in a difficult position as they are equally looking to trim their wage bill.The north Londoners are keen to avoid a similar situation with Ramsey as they have experienced with the likes of Ozil, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Alexis Sanchez in the past.They were forced to sell the latter pair, and now there are fears Ramsey will have to be sold in January if new terms are not agreed.Ramsey was dropped to the bench in Arsenal’s 3-2 defeat to Chelsea on Saturday and now has added competition in midfield following the arrivals of  Lucas Torreira and Matteo Guendouzi.last_img read more


Spalletti impressed with Inters mentality


first_imgLuciano Spalletti praised the performance of both Inter Milan and Benevento despite thrashing the opposition 6-2 to book a date with Lazio FC.Inter seemed to be on a smooth ride when they went 2-0 up within six minutes, but Benevento netted twice to reduce the deficit after Spalletti’s men went on a scoring spree“I told (Benevento Coach Cristian) Bucchi after the final whistle that he ought to be proud of that performance,” Spalletti said on Inter TV and cited on Football Italia.“When we went 4-0 up, there was the risk they would stop playing and our attitude was one of assuming it was over, but they constantly pushed forward to harass us off the ball. It was a real game and a difficult one.“I compliment my team because they proved themselves very professional in their approach during the week building up to it. There is the risk of getting distracted and embarrassed, the way we were last year, so this result is a step forward.Romelu Lukaku, Inter MilanLukaku backed to beat Ronaldo in Serie A scoring charts Andrew Smyth – September 14, 2019 Former Inter Milan star Andy van der Meyde is confident Romelu Lukaku will outscore Cristiano Ronaldo in this season’s Serie A.“I was impressed with the players who haven’t been on the field as much this season, such as Andrea Ranocchia, Daniele Padelli, Antonio Candreva, and Roberto Gagliardini.”It was a strange atmosphere at San Siro, as the game was played behind closed doors as punishment for repeated racist chanting from Inter fans.“It was not really a match,” said Spalletti. “This is not sport or the kind of spectacle we want to see. It is not football, it is not entertainment. Nobody wants to be in a stadium with that atmosphere.”The Nerazzurri go forward and will face Lazio in the quarter-final later this month.last_img read more